The Filtering section discusses how to filter the application's rows and create subset of data.
Table Filters: filter the columns' values¶
Learn how to filter the columns and display the data you need.
Remove Active Filters¶
Learn how to check what filters are enabled and remove them.
Filter Rows having Attachments, Comments, and Details: Rows' Attributes Filters¶
Learn how to filter the rows that have attachments, comments or details.
Create sub-sets of data from filters: Properties¶
Learn what are Properties and Groups and how to use them to create data sub-sets.
- What are Properties and Groups?
- Add Properties and Groups
- Search Properties and Groups
- Remove Active Properties and Groups
- Using the Properties to Search a Table
- Fine-grained Search with Properties
Save Your Properties and Filtering Settings for the next access¶
Learn how to save for the next access all your filtering options.